Touchscreen Wireless Router
On screen Setup without needing a PC/Mac.
95% of our customers set it up in 3 minutes.
#1 Rated Router on Amazon.com!
4.5 out of 5 stars
Free shipping, Free returns
In the news
- [tooltip content=” Securifi is trying to take some of the grief out of set up, and it has made a router you might want to keep in plain sight. “][/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” A Wireless Router for the Post-PC Era. “] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” Almond is an excellent solution. It easily acheives its stated goal of simplifying networking setup. “] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” Almond, gives a fresh face to the old router and it may just change the way users go about setting up their wi-fi connection as well. “] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=”Using a touch screen to set up a Wi-Fi router was, I have to admit, sort of fun. More importantly, the Almond’s set up was quite easy.”] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” Using Almond will ensure your wireless router is kept out of Google’s Wi-Fi location database, which is a privacy issue for some users. “] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” Almond is a router that deserves to be displayed, thanks to its subtly curved body and color touchscreen. “] [/tooltip]
- [tooltip content=” Almond is one of the best innovations of CES 2012 “] [/tooltip]
- You will be online within seconds.
- Up to 300Mbps using 802.11n MIMO tech.
- Pre-configured security.
- All your info is justa finger tap away.
- Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n, 300 Mbps MIMO
- Touch Screen 2.8″, 320 x 240
- Security WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Range 100+ Meters
- Processor 384MHz, MIPS Architecture
- Ports 1 WAN, 2 LAN