2. This policy applies to Securifi’s treatment of personally identifiable information that Securifi collects through Securifi’s website and when you use Securifi’s Products. The policy does not apply to practices of companies whose websites may be linked to Securifi’s site. For access to the privacy policies of such linked sites please refer to the information provided by such sites at their home pages.
3. Securifi collects personally identifiable information when you request information from Securifi, utilize the Securifi website, purchase or use Securifi’s cloud-based home automation services, and/or purchase other services through our website (or through other Products). On such occasions, Securifi may ask for your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, age, gender, and/or other personal information. Securifi also receives and records information from server logs from your browser including cookie information relating to pages requested and the like. Securifi does not seek to collect such information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any such information to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 who has provided such information to us, please inform us and we will remove such information from our database as described further below.
4. No person (of any age) is required to provide us with the personally identifiable information we request. If you do not wish to provide such information, you are free not to do so. Your provision of requested information to us through our Products or other means is presumed by us to be voluntary and with your consent to the uses described herein. If after submitting personally identifiable information to us, you wish that we not use or store your personally identifiable information, please contact us as noted above and we will remove your information from our database and other records.
5. Securifi may use your personal information to customize services, information, and content that we present to you, to contact you concerning specials and new services and to enhance our service offerings, and for other purposes.
7. You are entitled to request access to and correction of all your personal data collected by us via our website, as well as to require us to delete your data if you no longer want us to use it. You can make such a request or a related inquiry by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your data as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in these terms. You may choose not to receive unsolicited marketing material from Securifi and you have the right to request deletion of your Securifi account information, subject to Securifi’s need to keep appropriate archives of its business operations.
8. Securifi employs reasonable measures to maintain all personally identifiable information provided by you on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, in an effort to hinder unauthorized access, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of such information. However, the nature of the Internet is such that information may be transmitted over networks without appropriate security measures and may be accessed, deleted, altered, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons. Because of the international nature of the Products offered by Securifi and the nature of Securifi’s business, personal data may, subject to applicable law, be transferred internationally for the purposes described above. This may mean that personal data are transferred to countries which do not have laws or regulations which protect personal data. We use reasonable measures to limit the disclosure of the data you provide to us only to certain staff within Securifi and its affiliates (i.e., staff whose job it is to process your inquiries or otherwise to administer the Products, and those staff involved in the provision of Securifi’s Products which may be of interest to you) and to require that they process the data only for the purposes identified in this policy.
9. Securifi may make modifications or amendments to this policy from time to time. In the event that such changes alter how Securifi gathers, processes, uses or discloses your personally identifiable information, Securifi will publish such changes within our website.